Beverage Production: High Quality And Improved Profitability
Mechanical separation technology in the manufacture of beverages optimises yield while guaranteeing consistent quality. Flottweg decanters, separators, Tricanter® machines and belt presses are used for various applications in beverage manufacture:
Manufacturing fruit juice, direct juice and vegetable juice
Economical production of fruit juice, direct juice and vegetable juice is characterised by more than just outstanding juice quality. It is just as important to achieve a high raw material yield with the lowest possible complexity for operation, maintenance and servicing of the centrifuges, belt presses and lines used.
Manufacture of beer
Mechanical separation technology in the manufacture of beer optimises yield while guaranteeing consistent beer quality. Flottweg decanters, separators and belt presses are used for various applications in beer manufacture:
- Dewatering brewer’s grains
- Beer recovery from surplus yeast
- Wort recovery from hot trub
- Green beer separation
- Clarification of beer before filtration
- Defined turbidity adjustment
- Reduction in brewery wastewater
The Right Centrifuge For Each Brewing Process
We know about the responsibility of the master brewer during beer manufacture. As a result, we always strive to meet the specific requirements of the breweries with our decanters, separators and belt presses as effectively as possible. Flottweg is certified to ISO 9001 and builds its products according to the latest technical standards:
- Decanter for wort recovery from hot trub
- Sedicanter® for beer recovery from surplus yeast
- Separators for clarification before filtration, four green beer clarification and for defined turbidity adjustment
- Belt presses for dewatering brewer’s grains
Manufacture of wine
Quality is the decisive success factor when it comes to manufacturing wine. Efficient treatment procedures throughout the entire manufacturing process play a central role. Flottweg decanters and separators have been specifically configured for must clarification, lees processing and wine clarification. They make a valuable contribution to efficient wine manufacture.
Flottweg decanters and separators are used in various ways in wineries. The combination can be used for increasing the efficiency and cutting the costs of must clarification, lees processing and wine clarification. Overall, it delivers decisive economic and quality advantages in the wine manufacture.
Manufacture of coffee and instant coffee
Mechanical separation technology has a decisive influence on coffee quality and production efficiency in the manufacture of coffee and instant coffee. With Flottweg decanters, Tricanter®, belt presses and separators, it is possible to obtain maximum yield from the valuable coffee beans, and ensure high coffee quality in an economical way.
In order to manufacture instant coffee, coffee extract is first produced in extraction cells. The wet coffee grounds separated out from the cells still contain high proportions of high-quality extract. Flottweg belt presses are outstandingly suitable for extract recovery from coffee grounds. Modern processing companies increased their yield during continuous processing by squeezing the coffee grounds.
Economical Complete Solutions For Coffee Manufacture
Flottweg offers decanters, separators, Tricanter® and belt presses for manufacturing top-quality coffee and instant coffee:
- Belt presses for extract recovery from extraction residues (coffee grounds)
- Separators for refining the thin and thick extract
- Decanters for extract recovery from the separator slurries
- Tricanter® machines for extracting coffee oil
Centrifuges Offer Numerous Advantages In The Manufacture Of Beverages
Beverage manufacture requires a good understanding of the particular process. Every beverage is unique and has its specific requirements. Flottweg finds the optimum solution with tailor-made separation technology. We generate additional potential using Flottweg decanters, separators, Tricanter® machines and belt presses:
- Cost reduction by optimisation and standardisation of processes
- Avoidance of fluctuations in the process sequence
- Energy saving and husbanding of natural resources
- Reduction in cleaning and wastewater costs
- Simple to use, continuous operation and low maintenance requirements
- Low space requirement and easy installation in ongoing processes
- Optimum yield, outstanding quality, trouble-free environmental compatibility and uncompromising efficiency
- Consistent use of stainless steel for very high hygienic standards