DLM/P Dynamic Inline Mixer
The INDAG intensive inline mixer type DLM / P is used for the homogeneous mixing of shear-sensitive liquids. For example, flavor, color or emulsifiers are mixed into a fat mass or chocolate mass. Even with a very low proportion of these additives in the total amount, e.g. 0.01%, the mixing result will be absolutely homogeneous. The temperature of the product is increased by max. 1 ° C increased. Particularly shear-sensitive products such as foams are not destroyed by the INDAG intensive inline mixer type DLM / P.
Advantages of the DLM / P
- Very good self-cleaning during CIP cleaning.
- No pressure loss
- Very good homogeneous mixing result even when mixing in very small quantities (0.01%).
- Efficient input of mixed energy
- Variable, changeable mixed energy by changing the speed via frequency converter
- Temperature increase of the products less than 1 ° C
- Gentle mixing of shear-sensitive products
- Execution with double jacket and further product connections possible