Euroby practices an Equal Opportunities Employment Policy. If you are interested in any of the jobs listed below and wish to work for a forward looking and expanding company then send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mechanicial Engineer (Full Time)
Euroby is expanding yet again and is therefore looking for an experienced and qualified Mechanical Fitter, Maintenance Technician or Mechanical Engineer who is required for the installation, commissioning, service and maintenance of water treatment and sludge dewatering equipment.
- Applicants must be qualified and have received formal engineering training in addition to having experience with some or all of the following: rotating machinery, pumps, decanter centrifuges, belt presses, filter presses.
- Successful applicants will be self-motivated, well-organized, confident, reliable and able to carry out one or more of the following: Installation, commissioning, fault finding, servicing and on/off site repairs of the equipment described above.
- Although the company is located in the Midlands its service work is carried out anywhere in the UK
- We are currently looking for candidates from, in and around the following areas: Southampton, Winchester, Aldershot, Slough, Bath, Salisbury, Swindon, Maidenhead, Newbury, Guildford, Andover, Horsham, Dorking and Basingstoke.
- Transport, accommodation and a competitive salary is offered to successful engineers.
Process Equipment Operator (Full Time)
- Ideally having experience with some or all of the following types of separation equipment: rotating machinery, pumps, decanter centrifuges, belt presses and filter presses.
- Applicants should be self-motivated, well-organized, confident and reliable. Some maintenance experience relating to the above equipment i.e. installation, commissioning, servicing and working within the waste water utilities industry would be advantageous.
- The role is mainly for work in the southern area of UK, however applicants should be willing to work all over the UK. Successful applicants will be provided with a company van and fuel card, tools and training.
- Applicants will be expected to work weekends generally 1-2 weekends per month and day / night shifts when required.
- Additional working hours during Monday to Friday are paid at normal time, Saturday time and a half and Sunday double time.
- In return we will offer an annual salary of £20,000 to £30,000, depending on experience. You will be required to have GCSE education or equivalent.